Suigosai, one of the biggest fireworks displays in western Japan, is back this year 🎉!
Dates: Saturday, the 6th of August 2022, 8 p.m. - 9 p.m. (10,500 shots)
Sunday, the 7th August 2022, 8 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (3,000 shots)
Location: Above Lake Shinji (see the map)
If you can't make it to the fireworks, you can enjoy the show broadcasted live 🔴 on the youtube channel Sanin Cable Vision!
To ensure the smooth running of the show and limit the spread of the coronavirus, please be aware of the following points:
- it is forbidden to drink and/or eat on the place of the fireworks (except drinks for hydration)
- you are required to take your garbage back with you (there will be no public trash cans near the display)
- flying drones is strictly prohibited, regardless of drone license / registration status
- do not secure a space before sunrise on each day and only park your car in regular parking spaces
- it is strongly recommended to wear a mask and keep your distance from other people. The organizers strong encourage the use of the COCOA app (Japanese COVID-19 contact confirmation app)
- there will be no food or drink stands
- roads surrounding the Shinjiko-ohashi bridge and along the coast will be closed and boat use will be restricted. (See the map in the link for details)